TIP Taiwan ESG Index
Taiwan ESG Index, one of the sustainability
indexes in Taiwan
“Labor and Ethical Code for Conduct
Governance Evaluation of
- ・Risk management: Establish effective risk improvement mechanisms and procedures
- ・Loss management: Operating stress test and lowering operating costs.
- ・Effectiveness: Mobilize all employees for risk management training and regular drills for operating risks.
- ・Abide by the promises and all managers have to take the responsibility to supervise.
- ・All employees get appropriate training and have ability to perform risk management tasks to ensure normal operation of the company.
- ・Provide the necessary resources to maintain effective operation of the risk management and continue improving to reduce risks.
- ・Strengthen the communication with the stakeholders, enhance awareness of risk management among employees, and implement risk management policies
- ・Build and mantain an effective risk management system to ensure that the company contiunues to profit.
- ・Create a quality work environment to achieve the company's sustainable development.
- ・Antitrust and Competition Law Compliance Manual
- ・Procedure of Antitrust and Competition Compliance
- ・Human Resources Management Regulations
- ・Labor Ethical Management Policy
- ・Business and Ethical Code of Conduct
- ・Personal Data Inventory and Risk Assessment Procedures
- ・Personal Data Management Procedures
- ・Computer Resource Management Guidelines
NTC provides channels for reporting any unlawful or unethical conduct. If employees discovered a breach of laws or inappropriate conduct that affects the interests of individuals or the Company or other related material issues or where an individual attempts to gain unlawful interest by abusing the power of their office, they may file reports at any time for responsible dedicated units to take charge of processing.
Report email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ・Employee Complaint Guidelines
- ・Reporting Regulations
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy provides more information about the use and disabling of cookies.